Ensure that your heating system continues to work efficiently with our power flushing service. This simple and innovative process is expertly delivered by the John Howard Living: Gas Installations team and will not only clean out the system, it will help to lower fuel bills as your heating system will once again work at maximum efficiency.
While we recommend that you book an annual power flushing for your system there are many warning signs that you may be overdue an appointment. Things to look out for are a central heating system that is slow to warm up, radiators that require constant bleeding, a boiler that makes kettle like noise and radiators that require frequent bleeding.
We will clean the whole central heating system, including under floor pipe work, descaling and removing sludge in one visit. The process also helps boiler warranties, removing aggressive water to prevent corrosion and ensure your system runs smoothly. Following the power flushing you will notice an immediate improvement to your heating system.
If your central heating system suffers from any of the symptoms detailed below it would almost certainly benefit from Power Flushing.
- Central heating system slow to warm up
- Some radiators partially or completely cold
- Radiators require frequent bleeding
- Water in radiators is discoloured and dirty
- Radiators have perforations and leakages
- The boiler makes kettle-like noises
- Central heating system has repeated pump failures
- Warm water in the header tank
Benefits of Power Flushing
There are many benefits to Powerflushing your central heating system, including:
- Increased efficiency to central heating and hot water
- Lower fuel bills
- Radiators heat output restored
- The whole central heating system is cleaned including under floor pipe work
- Aggressive water is removed; further water treatment prevents corrosion
- Cures boiler noise
- Sludge removal and de-scaling in one visit
- Helps boiler warranties
- Power Flushing completed within the day depending on system size
Contact Us today for prices and further information about the Power Flush system and its many benefits.